New Sessions to be Held November – December, 2017
Sign up for individual sessions or all six sessions as a package deal.
Your presenter will be Anne M. Zachry, M.A. Ed. Psych. Ms. Zachry has been a special education and disability resource lay advocate since 1991, a paralegal in special education and related matters since 2005, and an educational psychologist since 2013. She will take you through the procedural and substantive considerations of identifying each student’s unique learning needs and how the regulations apply to their unique situations.
Our six sessions are as follows:
- Session 1 – Nov. 4, ‘17: The Basics of Special Education Parent Rights
- Session 2 – Nov. 11, ‘17: Assessments and Present Levels of Performance
- Session 3 – Nov. 18, ‘17: Measurable Annual IEP Goals
- Session 4 – Dec. 2, ‘17: Determining IEP Services & Placements
- Session 5 – Dec. 9, ‘17: Behavioral Interventions and Students with Special Needs
- Session 6 – Dec. 16, ‘17: The Differences Between IEPs and 504 Plans
EACH SESSION WILL BE HELD FROM 2:00-4:30pm
at Little Thai Fine Dining
2500 Las Posas Rd., Ste. D, Camarillo, CA 93010
A buffet-style late lunch is included. This is meant to be a comfortable setting where we can tackle some hard issues and help parents understand how the rules and regulations uniquely apply to their own situations.
Educational Series Course Fees:
- Single Sessions: $45/individual, $80/couple
- Package Deals: $250 for all 6 sessions/individual, $475 for all 6 sessions/couple
PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR EACH EVENT, SO REGISTER RIGHT AWAY!
Refunds not available for missed events, but make-up sessions will be conducted.